1. Users and third parties shall not engage in any of the following acts, or acts that may lead to such acts.
(1) Infringing on the rights of the Organization, this website, or this service.
(2) Criminal acts and acts that lead to crimes.
(3) Actions that are offensive to public order and morals.
(4) Actions that interfere with the operation of this service.
(5) Actions that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
(6) Defamation, libel, slander, or harassment of other users, our organization, our staffs, or tutors.
(7) Any action that may cause economic or emotional damage or disadvantage to other users, our organization, our staffs, or tutors.
(8) Any act of sales, development or preparation for sales purposes.
(9) Infringing on the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, portrait rights or privacy of our organization or tutors.
(10) Interfere with the progress of the lesson by harassing or misbehaving with the tutor.
(11) To pry into the employment conditions of tutors or any confidential information of the Company.
(12) Solicit tutors to work for you.
(13) Attempting to make personal contact with a tutor, whether online or offline.
(14) Recordings of lessons, uploading images or videos of tutors on the Internet without permission, sharing them with third parties, or providing them to others.
(15) Infringing on copyrights or portrait rights.
(16) Use of a member ID and password by multiple users.
(17) Transferring or lending the right to use the service to others.
(18) Any other actions that the Organization deems inappropriate.
2. In addition, the Organization shall not be held accountable for the decisions made in this section.
3. In the event that a user causes damage to the Organization or a third party as a result of an act in violation of the preceding paragraph, the user shall assume all legal responsibility, even after withdrawing from the service, and in any cases, the Organization shall be indemnified.